ASPE is pleased to announce that we now offer our Business Analyst Fundamentals course in a self-paced e-Learning environment! This course follows the same great format and topics of our in person training with the convenience of completing it on your own time. You will complete a series of 15 modules designed to help you enhance your business analysis skills and expertise. These modules are video based with exercises, required readings, and assessment questions to enhance your comprehension along the way.
The Business Analyst Fundamentals self-paced e-Learning will teach participants crucial skills to help them thrive in the BA domain. By taking part in this course, you will learn how to:
- Define the Business Analyst profession
- Understand requirements from the business perspective
- Bridge the communication gap between business stakeholders and technology solution providers
- Clearly document and communicate the scope of your projects
- Target your analysis and understand consequences of solutions
- Ask targeted questions to discover root causes, not just symptoms
- Capture and verify business requirements
- Negotiate with business stakeholders and developers
- Improve communication skills through hands-on practice
- Organize and categorize project requirements
- Understand activity decomposition and modeling with simple graphical method
While this course is an indispensable tool for the Business Analyst to have in their arsenal, it is also highly recommended for Project Managers, Systems Analysts, and anyone who wants to enhance his or her business analysis skills. To learn about 20 immediate benefits of taking the Business Analyst Fundamentals e-Learning course, visit http://aspe-sdlc.com/courses/business-analyst-fundamentals/.