ASPE is an Endorsed Education Provider of
Business Analysis Training
ASPE has been reviewed and approved as a provider of Business Analysis Training by the IIBA®.
You will earn CDUs when you complete the following courses (click on any course to learn more):
- Business Analyst Fundamentals (14 CDUs, 13.5 PDUs, and 12 CPEs)
- The Business Analyst Boot Camp (28 CDUs, 28 PDUs, and 24.5 CPEs)
- The CBAP® / CCBA™ Certification Prep Boot Camp (28 CDUs, 28 PDUs, and 31 CPEs)
- Business Process Analysis & Design (14 CDUs, 14 PDUs, and 12 CPEs
- Collaborating and Confirming Agile Requirements (14 CDUs, 14 PDUS, and 12 CPEs)
- Designing and Facilitating JAD Workshops (14 CDUs and 14 PDUs)
- Developing Requirements with Use Cases (14 CDUs, 13.5 PDUS, and 12 CPEs)
- Recognizing and Controlling Requirements Risk (14 CDUs and 14 PDUs)
- Establishing & Maintaining a BACOE (14 CDUs and 14 PDUs)
- Critical Skills for Writing Better Requirements (14 CDUs and 13 PDUs)
- You can also view our entire catalog
Business analysts are essential professionals in today’s business environment. Their task is to grasp enterprise challenges and goals, then serve as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate the requirements for a given project or endeavor. They must understand both the problems and opportunities an organization faces so they can recommend solutions that enable enterprise goals to be met.
In recent years, widespread technical advances, increasingly competitive market strategies, and the need for sophisticated business understanding have contributed to enormous complexity in this field. The IIBA was formed as a repository for knowledge, best practices, proven methodology, industry standards, and much more. Whether a professional is responsible for requirements management, systems analysis, business analysis, requirements analysis, project management, consulting, or process improvement, the IIBA can help.
Why Turn to an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™)?
No one denies the need for Business Analysis training. The challenge comes in trying to define a clear, proven set of practices and tools that emerge as the best body of knowledge business analysts can adopt – and in finding assurance that your analysts are receiving those best practices.
Fortunately, the IIBA was formed as an international vehicle for organizing and validating just such standards, and the EEP program gives the assurance organizations need that their business analysts are being taught the proper, most up-to-date methodology for performing their job function. When you choose training that is provided by an EEP, you also choose the added confidence that comes with knowing your training has been reviewed and approved by the IIBA.
ASPE was one of the earliest training firms to adopt a policy of aligning ALL relevant courses with the IIBA best practices and body of knowledge. Currently, ASPE offers the courses listed above as an Endorsed Education Provider (EEP) partner.